Electrical rewiring by our commercial electricians near Stockwell (SW4)
DTEEC offers both domestic and commercial rewiring to properties. We can rewire everywhere from the smallest flat to the largest commercial property. Alongside full rewires, we also offer partial rewires, where only some electrical components are replaced.
As electrical experts, we can offer bespoke rewiring solutions. If your property has not been rewired for around 20 years, it is likely that it will not meet the current standards. Not only will this mean that your electrical installation could be potentially unsafe, but it will also be less efficient. We can update your system, so it conforms to current Part P guidelines and ensure it is capable of handling the amount of electricity that the appliances in your home require.
How do you know if your house needs a rewire? There are some obvious signs that will help inform whether you need house rewiring:
- Do your appliances regularly blow a fuse or trip circuits?
- Does your fuse box have a wooden back or replaceable fuse wire?
- Do your sockets have scorch marks or other signs of overheating?
- Do you have flickering lights?
- Do you have your electrics tested regularly?
- Has your home ever been flooded?
- Do you rely on extension leads for power?
- Has your wiring deteriorated over time?
Old wiring is not only unsafe but could be a potential fire hazard, so if you are unsure, we can fully inspect your installation and make recommendations about your electrical system.